policy for in-depth programs: conscious channeling
This program is a small group experience with limited participant and has sold out each time offered. As such once you sign up you are taking a space in the program. Therefore, if you register and then decide you do not wish to participate, you may cancel your registration in the program on, or before, February 17, 2017 and receive a CREDIT, less $50 processing fee, toward other Expect Wonderful programs to be used within one calendar year of your purchase date. This credit may be used for group workshops or programs, but is not applicable to individual sessions or consultations. If you sign up for an installment plan and decide to cancel you are still obligated to make all payments.
There are NO REFUNDS for the conscious channeling program.
policies for group events and soar fests
Understanding that plans change and life events sometimes interfere with one's ability to attend a seminar or event here are the Expect Wonderful policies for all group programs in such situations. While Expect Wonderful will do everything possible to help you reschedule, our cancellation policy for all group events, programs and workshops is as follows:
- More than 14 days prior to the start of the program or event - fees are fully transferable, or refundable, unless you've purchased an early-bird special. Early bird specials are not refundable, but may be transferred to other programs/events (not transferrable to 1:1 channeling sessions).
- Within 14 days of the event/program start - fees are transferable according to availability and are not refundable.
- Once the event or program has started, there are no refunds, transfers or cancellations.
- Transferable fees from events, programs, and/or workshops must be used within one year of the original transaction. Transferable fees from events, programs, and/or workshops may not be used for individual appointments (readings and/or consultations).
We reserve the right to stop offering programs, workshops and/or individual services at any time. If you have cancelled your space in an event, programs, and/or workshop, with 14 days or more notice, before the date of the events, programs, and/or workshop, and had intended to transfer to a future start date of a program that is no longer offered, you will receive a full refund.
If you have cancelled your space in an event, programs, and/or workshop, with less then 14 days notice before the date of the events, programs, and/or workshop, and had intended to transfer to a future start date of a program that is no longer offered, you will be able to transfer that fee toward other future event, programs, and/or workshop. Transferred fees must be used within one year of the original transaction. Transferred fees from events, programs, and/or workshops may not be used for individual appointments (readings and/or consultations).
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any offering/event at anytime before this event begins. In this case, fees paid to Expect Wonderful directly for the event are fully transferable or refundable, again -- in the event of a cancellation. No additional expenses/monies will be reimbursed in the case we reschedule or cancel any of our events other than the fees paid to Expect Wonderful directly.
All Expect Wonderful Offerings need to be paid for before the start of any seminar or event (the exception is workshops which are sometimes offered on payment plans) and before any individual sessions will be confirmed. Once you join a program, if you arrange a payment plan, you are obligated for the full payment of the program.
* this policy governs all live events, event series, live programs, workshops, courses of any kind and retreats. For policies surrounding Individual Appointments, Sessions and/or Readings, please scroll down.
policies for any individual appointment or services delivered one to one.
- When you purchase an Oracle Reading, Ignite Business Strategy Sessions, Your Wonderful Life or any other Individual Appointment of any kind these are the service policies for your purchase.
- All individual services/appointments must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- If you purchase a session but are not ready to book it at the time of purchase, you can book it anytime you like as long as you use your session within 12 months of purchase. For assistance with this, simply email: Support@ExpectWonderful.com for assistance.
- Within 7 days of your purchase, if you need to cancel your session then a refund is possible. If you cancel with less than 24 hours before a scheduled appointment you are not eligible for a refund or a credit. For further support with this, please email: Support@ExpectWonderful.com for assistance.
- More than 7 days after purchase, there are no refunds for appointments.
- Credits may be issued if more than 7 days have transpired since your original purchase and you need to cancel your appointment/do not wish to proceed. If you cancel with less than 24 hours before a scheduled appointment you are not eligible for a credit. You may request a credit toward other Expect Wonderful programs or services, pending approval for using credit in this way, if you change your mind by emailing your request to Support@expectwonderful.com. Any credit issued will reflect a $50 administrative fee, and must be used within 1 year of the original purchase date.
Making changes to your appointment.
- You may reschedule an individual session with 24 hours notice, or more.
- With less than 24 hours notice, you may not reschedule your appointment. (If an emergency comes up regarding this, please email us immediately at: Support@ExpectWonderful.com for assistance.
- If you miss your appointment, due to an unexpected event and do not get in touch before the scheduled time by email, there will be no refund or transfer of fees, the fees will be forfeited. If you wish to reschedule you may re-book by purchasing a new session.
All Expect Wonderful Individual Sessions need to be paid for before they are scheduled and confirmed.
We reserve the right to refuse service without refund, and refuse participation in our programs and events to those who do not feel like a fit for our community, including, but not limited to, rude, unruly customers or those who are rude or unfriendly to others in programs or events.
All Expect Wonderful Courses, Programs, Workshops, Events, etc. are covered by copyright. The materials are provided for personal use by the registered participants of the current program, only.
This means, all materials you receive from Expect Wonderful while participating in a Soar Fest, a workshop, an online course, a retreat, and any other type of program, in any form -- email, PDF, video, web-based, audio files, and any other media -- are for your use only.
Forwarding materials electronically, sharing websites or passwords, and/or sharing materials in anyway with anyone who is not registered in the current program in which you are participating is a violation of these terms and grounds for immediate removal from said program. If such a violation occurs, you will forfeit your investment in the program; there will be no refund or credit given.
If you have any questions regarding material use from Expect Wonderful programs, or events, please email Meredith@expectwonderful.com
practical matters and other details.
If something happens and you have trouble calling into the line or conference bridge please email me.
I am always checking email prior to a session or when someone is not there when the session is schedule to begin. So you can reach me by email if you have any problems joining your session.
If you are late because you had problems phone-wise or for any other reason, we will meet when you are able to join, and use the remaining time for your appointment.
Thank you for valuing my work and my time. I appreciate it, and you, and will do the same.
Many services and programs feature an mp3 file of our time together. The recording is provided as a courtesy: if something untoward happens to the recording or the quality of the transmission during the session this does mean another session is provided (this is not generally a problem, but there have been large energies sometimes during channeling that the recording is just buzzing, or not audible, I trust this when it occurs and ask you to join in this work with this spirit. There will be no compensation of any kind if there is not a recording of the session, or if you are not happy with the sound quality of the recording.
SERVICES & OFFERINGS:
Expect Wonderful channelings, articles, services, events, blog articles, programs, workshops and individual sessions are offered to support you in becoming more aware, authentic and successful in your life. None of these offerings are intended to be, nor should be construed as professional advice in the areas of medicine, psychiatry, psychology, or financial services. Please seek appropriate professional advice for any existing condition or if you are seeking service in these areas.
All of the photos on the website, with the exception of the Soar Fest image (attribution unknown), are licensed from the individual photographers. If you're looking to license images, a good source is http://www.123rf.com/